Sunday, March 15, 2009

gardens in the rain

The rain pretty much shot all my plans for the weekend, and then poor planning finish the job. The poor planning was not checking the hours of the place I wanted to go to today to walk around and maybe take pictures, so I drove there only to turn around and drive home. On the way, I decided to stop at the university gardens. Not much is in bloom yet, so I decided to zoom way in on what was there.

holly berries (1)

green cluster

red buds

Since we had rain, there was also a lot of flooding:

treeflection

cupid

There were also some randomly stacked cups and saucers in the herb garden:

cups and saucers (1)

cups and saucers (2)

Even though it wasn't my plan for the day, I still think I got some nice pictures. This one is my favorite:

blue cluster

1 comment:

nan said...

outstanding photos, Joel.