Saturday, December 1, 2007

went for a walk

Parts of my drive to work in the morning are really pretty, but I never really get pictures of them because there are a lot of cars and I’m kind of busy driving and trying not to crash into them. I decided today, since I needed to go to the store anyway, that I would get up early, drive to one of the parking areas on the way to work, and go for a walk.

I only got a few pictures, because I haven’t charged the camera battery all week.

it's early

the water

There were some big birds down by the water that I kept disturbing, but the pictures I got of them were really blurry and indistinct.

I thought the buildings across the river looked kind of New England-ish in their little cluster with the church in the middle.

buildings

Of course, in New England that little boathouse wouldn’t be painted Volunteer orange and white.

riverbend

bridge

Next year I should do this when there are still leaves on the trees.

No comments: