Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Tale of Two Sun Eaters

I haven't updated in a few weeks, because I've been really busy at work, and have had to go in the last two weekends in a row as well as staying late a lot. Remember back in December and January when my coworkers and I had to fight the Sun Eater?

ferro lad speaks (1)

Ferro Lad? What are you doing here?

I mean, I'm glad you suddenly seem not to be dead anymore, but I was right in the middle of explaining how I've been spending the last couple of weeks fighting the Student Billing Statements Sun Eater, and

ferro lad speaks (2)

Well, you know, it's more of a metaphor, really.

ferro lad speaks (3)

Well, you know, it was kind of horrible anyway, even if it wasn't a real Sun Eater.

ferro lad speaks (4)

ferro lad speaks (5)

ferro lad speaks (6)

I... fell asleep early and missed one of my shows?

ferro lad speaks (7)

It's really nice of you to recognize that, and...

Hey, where are you going?

ferro lad speaks (8)

Ferro Lad?

1 comment:

Justin Bower said...

I like this. More conversations with your vast throngs of super-powered being replicas.